Welcome home !
Behind the facade of this house of the XIXth century, you will be masters of the place of this hosts’ magnificent apartment of 86 m2 made up of a room named “Rose” with a big bed 160×200 for two people, more a single bed of 90×190 and a stone balcony with a view of the historic hillsides of Hautvillers in A ÿ and of a room named “Belle Âme” with a big bed 160×200 with a view of the Avenue de Champagne and the Mercier’s cellars and his vines, of bathroom with shower and toilets, a lounge with a comfortable sofa bed for a couple or two children, a second toilets and a totally equipped kitchen.
All the comfort waits for you to spend an unforgettable moment in Champagne. From your arrival you can already travel in the wonderful world of bubbles with a bottle of Champagne Elodie D. offered to relax of the road. You will have the possibility of having breakfast in the company of the hosts at the ground floor in a room style Louis XVI or just alone in your room.
Nothing to add … everything was thought for your comfort: continental breakfast, sheets, bath towels and welcome gifts are supplied and included in our price list.
A closed parking lot will be at your disposal and you will have the possibility of loading a electric vehicle.
You can sleep at the heart of the Champagne in the most beautiful avenue by choosing the duration of your stay according to your needs :
Weekly(To the week) in formula at 6 nights (from Monday till Sunday) or at 4 nights (from Monday till Thursday) or still for the weekend in formula at 2 nights (from Friday till Sunday).
For the adventurers who wish to stay only 1 only night in Champagne we inform you that you will never have time to make the tour(ballot) of this fabulous region and it would be unfortunate . That’s why we do not propose overnight stay. We hold above all your comfort and your safety because after a day of tasting, back the road would be a dangerous.
In the pleasure to advise you visits of sites while sharing our passion of the champagne around a glass of welcome.
Description of the apartment:
- Apartment of 86m2 being able to welcome up to 5 people (7 people with the double sofa bed of the lounge).
- A big room named « Rose » of 19m2 with 1 big bed 160×200 + 1 single bed 90×90 with balcony with magnificent view on Coteaux Champenois of the Champagne region from Hautvillers to Ay.
- A room named « Belle Âme » of 17m2 with 1 big bed 160×200 with a view of the Avenue of Champagne.
- Lounge with television and satellite channels
- Television with satellite channels in every room
- 1 double sofa bed 160×200
- Separate toilet
- Bathroom with toilets + big privative shower.
- Available shampoo, shower gel and hairdryer.
- Towels and bed sheets are provided.
- Complete kitchen with an induction cooker, an oven, a toaster, a refrigerator, a dishwasher, a coffee machine Nespresso, a kettle …
- Possibility of ordering, the continental breakfast served in the apartment or on the ground floor below in our lounge style Louis XV-XVIs.