Welcome home !
Behind the facade of this house of the XIXth century, you will be masters of this 86m2 magnificent guest apartment made up of a room named “Rose” with a big bed 160×200 for two people, more a single bed of 90×190 and a stone balcony with a view of the historic hillsides from Hautvillers to Aÿ and of a room named “Belle Âme” with a big bed 160×200 with a view on the Avenue de Champagne and the Mercier’s cellars and his vines, of a bathroom with shower and toilets, a lounge with a comfortable sofa bed for a couple or two children, a second toilets and a totally equipped kitchen.
All the comfort waits for you to spend an unforgettable moment in Champagne. From your arrival you can already travel in the wonderful world of bubbles with a bottle of Champagne Elodie D. offered to relax of the road. You will have the possibility of having breakfast in the company of the hosts at the ground floor in a Louis XVI room or just alone in your room.
Nothing to add … everything was thought for your comfort: continental breakfast, sheets, bath towels and welcome gifts are supplied and included in our price list.
A closed parking will be at your disposal and you will have the possibility of loading an electric vehicle.
You can sleep at the heart of the Champagne on the most beautiful avenue by choosing the duration of your stay according to your needs :
Weekly(To the week) in formula at 6 nights (from Monday till Sunday) or at 4 nights (from Monday till Thursday) or still for the weekend in formula at 2 nights (from Friday till Sunday).
For the adventurers who wish to stay only 1 night in Champagne we inform you that you will never have time to make the tour(ballot) of this fabulous region and it would be unfortunate . That’s why we do not propose overnight stay. We hold above all your comfort and your safety because after a day of tasting, back the road would be dangerous.
In the pleasure to advise you visits of sites while sharing our passion of the champagne around a glass of welcome.
Description of the apartment:
- 86m2 Apartment being able to welcome up to 5 people (7 people with the double sofa bed of the lounge).
- A big room named « Rose » of 19m2 with 1 big bed 160×200 + 1 single bed 90×90 with balcony with magnificent view on Coteaux Champenois of the Champagne region from Hautvillers to Ay.
- A room named « Belle Âme » of 17m2 with 1 big bed 160×200 with a view of the Avenue of Champagne.
- Lounge with television and satellite channels
- Television with satellite channels in every room
- 1 double sofa bed 160×200
- Separate toilet
- Bathroom with toilets + big privative shower.
- Available shampoo, shower gel and hairdryer.
- Towels and bed sheets are provided.
- Complete kitchen with an induction cooker, an oven, a toaster, a refrigerator, a dishwasher, a coffee machine Nespresso, a kettle …
- Possibility of ordering, the continental breakfast served in the apartment or on the ground floor below in our lounge style Louis XV-XVIs.